Conviron provides control systems for our plant growth chambers and rooms that combine simplicity and performance with flexibility and robustness. The success of our control systems can be attributed to several basic principles. They must be simple to use yet flexible enough to meet your current and future needs, and completely reliable to ensure the on-going integrity of your work.
In keeping with these objectives, Conviron has once again delivered with its next-generation CMP6000 Series control system.
The CMP6060 controller is based on our proven PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) platform that consolidates various components into a single integrated unit, thereby reducing the number of parts and simplifying the overall design. The new design is scalable allowing Conviron to expand its capabilities to match the needs of your specific application.
- 7" (17.8 cm) full-color, high resolution touchscreen with intuitive graphic interface for easy navigation
- Display is replicated on Central Management, which eases remote access, training and trouble-shooting
- Extended visibility of multiple timelines and processes
- Develop, edit, name and store complex programs with ease
- Historical trend graphs, vibrant alarm status, and easy-to-track alarm history
- Zoom and pan functions ease visualization of trend data, which can also be saved to a USB stick