Today Conviron launched GroGuardian™, a new and comprehensive preventative maintenance and service program from the world leader in controlled environments and controls systems for plant growth. GroGuardian™ is suitable for you if your plant growth chambers, rooms or control systems are new or coming off warranty, or if you have been managing your maintenance on your own. The new service also offers the unique benefits of customized care of all your controlled environments.
GroGuardian™ Preventative Maintenance & Service:
- 120+ point inspection of Conviron chambers
- Care of critical systems such as controls, refrigeration, humidity and lighting
- Factory-certified technicians expertly trained in your equipment
- Local resources supported by centralized teams
- Advanced trouble-shooting
- Quarterly, semi-annual, or annual visits depending on your needs
- Multi-year contract options
Long-term protection designed for your equipment:
- Optional service levels, frequency and response times with RapidReply™ and RapidDeploy™
- Fleet audit and upgrade planning
- Service seminars and customized on-site training
- Extended warranty options
- Critical OEM parts
Founded in 1964, CEL Group of Companies (CEL) comprises Conviron Canada, Conviron USA, Conviron Europe and Conviron Australia together forming the world’s leading designer and supplier of controlled environments for plant growth. CEL Group also includes Argus Controls, one of the leading suppliers of plant-centric environmental controls and automation systems used in greenhouse and indoor growing facilities. Together, Conviron and Argus provide technologies to our clients in the plant science research, commercial horticulture, and plant-derived pharmaceutical industries in over 90 countries around the world.